Sunday, September 20, 2009

guess what i got!?!?!

WAHOO!!!! Have you ever seen a more gorgeous sight?!?!


Oh, yes. That beautiful face smiling at you is a confirmed ovulation! The downside was that I was in a hotel room...alone. The good news is that J had just left that morning, so we were able to do the duty the night before and the two nights after my +OPK, so I think our timing was probably alright.
So this morning, I had the pleasure of experiencing my first prometrium suppository. I'm interested to see how it goes...so far it obviously isn't anything odd, but I'd love to hear any experiences and what to expect....

3 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Hooray! I'll keep my fingers crossed that we see an even more gorgeous symbol on a different kind of stick in a couple of weeks.

Courtney said...

Yay!!! I had to use the Prometrium suppositories for two weeks with our last IVF cycle and they aren't bad at all. You might notice some discharge from them and they can mimic early pregnancy symptoms too (sore & swolen boobs, feeling bloated, etc.). Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Yay for the smiley face! Keepin' my fingers crossed for ya'll!