Tuesday, September 1, 2009

a case of the blahs

It's an official case, too. I will officially start tomorrow (after 2 days of spotting), which means that last cycle was a 30-day one. That's a success! But it means no crazy miracle vacation baby. Not that I expected it but still, it would have been nice.

But I'm just feeling blah. Blah about the fact that I started. Blah about work. Blah about my community commitments. Blah about this blog. Blah about ICLW. Pretty much, blah about everything for the past 2 days. I find myself sitting at work really lethargic, not having the motivation to make the calls I need to make, to do anything really. I just can't stop thinking about how much I want to be at home, on the couch, curled up with the dogs. Sleeping. Or reading.

Maybe I'm depressed. I'm hoping I can kick this feeling tonight and make the rest of this week successful. The one thing keeping me going is the fact that I have my appointment next week. I can't wait to see how my cysts are doing. Other than that, I think I'm checked out of life. Hopefully just for another day or so. I don't usually stay like this for long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always feel a little blah when trying to get back into the ol' routine after an awesome vacation. And usually a little during that time of the month. You've got a double whammy - it's ok to feel a little blah!

Megs said...

Hoping the blah goes away soon. I know that feeling, and it sucks. Hang in there!