Yes, it's true...we are pregnant! We found out on November 1st and were finally able to tell our families on Thanksgiving. I wanted to wait to post because I wouldn't be surprised if my mother in-law found this blog somehow.
I'm still in shock to be quite honest. But I cannot scream from the rooftops loud enough that if you have PCOS, the low amylose diet (which I talked about back in June) and a form of glucophage (for me, it was Glumetza) is something that I BEG of you to consider!!! I am the third person who has gotten a BFP in the past 3 months just with this method. I can't tell you how shocked I was. We had all but scheduled our IVF for January. Our last injectable cycle was scheduled for December and then we were prepared to move to IVF in January/February based on my cycles. I feel like we got a free baby! (Well, a $70 baby!)
So, that's that. We will be 8 weeks tomorrow. Due date is July 12th/13th. We get to hear the heartbeat on Tuesday and after that I think it will feel a little more real. I have had some bleeding and some minor cramping, so I just want to be reassured that she is still in there growing away. (Yes, we're referring to her as a 'she,' for no real reason.)


15 comments:
Hooray!!! This is FANTASTIC news! Congratulations!
Yaaay!!! Such good news!! Congratulations!!
OMG!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!!!!! Yay yay yay!!!!!!!
Wonderful News!! Congrats and thanks for the hope for all us PCOS girls.
OMG! THIS IS FANTASTIC NEWS!
Congrats! I am so so so excited for your.
YEAH!
Woohoo! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
Oh, that's great! I found on Thanksgiving that I was pregnant. So exciting! I bet your family was thrilled! Congratulations!
Such wonderful news! Congratulations!
Yay!!! Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you! :)
Congrats!! awesome news :)
i have no idea how i found your blog a while ago, but just want to say CONGRATS!!!! so excited for you guys!
holy hell I am so happy for you! Congratulations!!!
Well Congratulations! That's so exciting!
Post a Comment