Sunday, October 25, 2009

it could be worse, I guess...

...I could be a dog!


Last night, I was complaining about how my right nipple was hurting because of the progesterone. I keep getting these sharp little pains in my right nipple. So, obviously, I like to bitch about it. But as I did, I looked down at my sweet baby girl and realized that it could certainly be a lot worse! I could have 4 right nipples! There's always a bright side...
Here is a picture of my cutie, Kowe, from this summer during a thunderstorm. She and I share a horrible fear of thunderstorms and tornados. (Hey, it's Indiana...our fears are well founded!) I happened not to be home during one doozy of a storm, and Josh didn't open her storm shelter (she definitely has a storm shelter...and knows exactly when to go to it!), so she made her own makeshift one in the pantry. You can see her path of destruction among the cans and salad dressing. And sadly, you can see the fear in her sweet little eyes.


Anyway, I'm looking at the bright side...at least I don't have 4 nipples for the prometrium to inflict pain upon!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Aww, your poor little dog. I'm glad she was able to find a make-shift shelter for herself. :-)

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Poor puppy! It looks like she did pretty well on her own.

ICLW

Anonymous said...

LOL! Way to reeaaaaach for that elusive silver lining.

Your puppy is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

Way to see the good in something sucky! lol Your dog is cute!

I love your blog template, by the way! Super-cute! Good luck with the next few months and cycles! I pray you'll get a BFP very soon!

Happy ICLW!

Queen D said...

Aww that's too cute. Poor puppy. I've been a bad blogger lately but I will try leave more comments soon, seeming how I do follow your blog and all.