Tuesday, December 15, 2009

our baby is gone

We had our 10 week u/s yesterday and found out that our baby stopped growing a week ago. It's over. Just feeling really low right now. D&C will be this week sometime, still waiting on the dr. to call back.

12 comments:

just me, dawn said...

oh sweetie, I am so very sorry. Please take care of yourself and lean on your friends and family. ((hugs))

Courtney said...

I am so, so sorry. :-( I can't even imagine what you are feeling right now, but I will be sending up lots of prayers for you.

Rachel said...

I am so, so sorry. We'll be thinking of you and your angel.

Jill said...

I am so sorry. Thinking of you.

Megs said...

So incredibly sorry...keeping you in my thoughts and prayers :(

HereWeGoAJen said...

I am so sorry. It really sucks. I'll be thinking of you.

andrea said...

I was so so sad to read this. (((HUGS))) and prayers for your little angel and your family.

kate said...

Oh, my gosh. I am so terribly sorry. This is so unfair. Thinking of you and wishing you peace...

Bonnie said...

I am so so so incredibly sorry! My heart hurts for you guys so much. If you need to talk to someone IRL or drink I am not too far away. ((((hugs)))))

Liddy said...

My heart hurts for you. Know that I am thinking of you and sending all of the prayers in the world to you.

HUGS!

Jennifer said...

Oh no! I'm so, so sorry for your loss.

Elizabeth said...

I am so sorry for this heartbreaking loss.
(LFCA)