- I completed day 7 of the shre.d last night! I moved to the second level which definitely kicked my ass! Actually, it kicked my arms. It's an arm-intensive workout. But it's nothing that I can't handle and I'm excited to do it again tonight! I've only missed one day which is really impressive for me. I never stick to something like that, but I actually find it really fun and I think I'm seeing results. I even walked 1/2 a mile and ran 1/2 a mile for one of the workouts last week. I'd love to work myself up to be able to shre.d and then run for a mile. THAT would be a freaking workout! However, I forgot to measure myself or take a picture beforehand, so I really don't know what, if anything, I have lost in terms of inches. My weight has gone down a few pounds but nothing unusual since I go up and down a few pounds every couple days.
- Have you freaking HEARD the new Dave cd?!?!?! It is pure enjoyment...pure heaven...pure genius...as usual. I am so in love! If you haven't heard it yet, you can listen to it HERE. I love every song, but particularly the last two. They remind me of J.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
oh, and...
I forgot to mention 2 things...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You got it.
No, no, that's the wrong comment. My blogger got its wires crossed.
Correct comment:
I am beyond impressed with your routine. I need to dredge up some motivation from somewhere, or I am going to become a terminal slug.
congrats on completing day 7!! yuppee
Post a Comment