- I found out that the girl I mentioned in this post did, in fact, struggle with IF. She reached out to me a few days ago and was amazingly sweet. It came at a good time, too, as I had just returned from a luau party where, of about 12 couples, we were the ONLY ones that didn't have kids. Needless to say, you can imagine what every conversation revolved around...
- Saving for IVF is actually coming along pretty well! We've been able to save $1000-$1200 each month for the past 2 months. That makes me happy!
- This coming month is going to be fantastic. We're going to a Cubs game next weekend, then I leave for a trip to Colorado (never been!), followed by a trip to Washington State (also never been) the following week, followed by a trip to PN (also never been!) the week after that! I love checking states off of my list...especially when I get to go on someone else's dime! BUT it will also be a really hectic month. I will be so exhausted by the end of it.
Yep...that's about all I've got. Speaking of popping balloons, I haven't had any here lately which makes me a little uneasy. I'm thinking I'm due for a few...not sure who, but I'm sure they're out there!


No comments:
Post a Comment