I'm so pumped up to start shredding again! Several months back, I was all set to start it up and it...just....sort of.......didn't.................happen. But I was running a bit. Okay, a bit could be defined as, like, once every 10 days. But I'm really ready now! I can't wait to shred it up tonight! Plus, I will have 2 1/2 weeks in by the time I get to my new RE, so I'm hoping that I will have shredded (shred?) a few pounds away.
In other news, did you know about the fantastic VS sale? If not, rush out the door right now. VS cotton pan.ties are 10 for $25 right now...normally 5 for $25! If you wear them, now is the time to stock the freak up! Plus the Limi.ted is having a good sale, too. Mem Day sales are too good to pass up. I saw that Ol.d Nav.y will have the solid colored flip flops for $1 tomorrow. Good deal for someone who happens to like those things. Just please STOP wearing them when they get all dirty. I hate those damn things because people can't just GET RID of them when they're dirty. Now you CAN! You pay $1 and you won't have to feel guilty of getting rid of the nasty suckers when they are dirty. Okay...that was a nice little vent for you. Dirty flip flops get under my skin.
That's all in my world. Shredding and shopping. Yeehaw.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Thanks for the VS info! I think they're closed now but I will definitely be going tomorrow!
I just WENT panty-shopping :(. But I might visit that sale anyway.
have fun (if you can call it fun!) shredding!!! good luck!
Post a Comment