Thursday, July 30, 2009

looking for AF...have you seen her?!

I'm now on CD34 with no sign of AF.

My +OPKs were on CD19 & CD20. That means I'm 14-15dpo. I thought she should have showed by now. I guess it could wouldn't be odd for it to happen today or tomorrow, but damnit I'm going to the Dave concerts all weekend and I want to be able to drink without guilt! :) Although, not having to deal with AF during the concerts would be okay too. And, of course I would be more than happy to not be able to drink for...you know, a good 9-12 months!

Just don't want to have an extensively long cycle. I was so excited for everything to be "working" on its own and am hoping I don't slip back to the 52 day cycles that I am known to have. Any day now...

6 comments:

Courtney said...

This could be your month!! If not, I do hope AF shows soon so you can move on and plan for next month. Have fun this weekend!

Liddy said...

Have fun this weekend.

I do hope that this is your month.

HereWeGoAJen said...

I've got my fingers crossed!

the misfit said...

It's the unholy intersection of DMB and the 2ww! Er, 3ww? It's JUST NOT FAIR. But if this is your month, I know you won't be complaining :).

Anonymous said...

I hope you get an answer soon! The worst part is the waiting!

the misfit said...

OK it's been a WEEK and you HAVE to end the suspense! New cycle or not??? How was Dave?