Dear Self,
Honeybuns are NOT worth it. They're never as fluffy and creamy as you expect. They are dry. What bit of sweet goodness you are expecting when you drive yourself to cheat is not there...they disappoint every time. So, quit buying them!
Suzy Q's are NOT your friend. The fluffy white center is never thick enough or fluffy enough for you. If you could build your own Dream Suzy Q, it would be 1/2 the cakey part and double the creamy part. BUT you don't build Suzy Q's. You BUY them. You cheat and lie and hide to get them. They disappoint you every time. So, quit cheating with them!
Very Truly Yours,
Your disgusted, guilty self.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Here is my note to myself...
Dear Guilty Disgusted Self,
You were doing so well- you had not had a Coca-Cola in two weeks. Then you broke down and had one. And to top it off, you had a piece of pound cake too. Shame on you.
Signed,
The Naughty
I enjoyed the Little Debbies until I became a teenager and now I think they are disgusting.
My turn...
Dear Self,
After two weeks without, you chose to have coffee this morning. You know that the caffeine in it monopolizes your precious kidney energy, which takes away from the energy going to your reproductive organs.
As the books you have been reading ask, "Would you rather have coffee or a baby?"
With love from,
Your disgusted and guilty Traditional Chinese Medicine-knowledgeable Self
Neither are either of those items actual food, you know. Eww. Suzy Q's? I'm sorry for your taste buds. :-)
bwahahaha you're too funny
Why is it the things that tasted so amazing as kids aren't as good when you're grown-up? I find that very disappointing. :(
I can't pretend to your forbearance - I've had some expensive desserts in my time (and I make some decent ones myself), but there are few things that give me the satisfaction of a nice room-temperature oatmeal cream pie. De gustibus non est disputandem, eh?
Post a Comment