Wednesday, July 8, 2009

wtf, af?

I'm perplexed. I didn't think this diet would screw with my cycle, but things are definitely a bit off. I had my normal cycle: spotting for a day or two, 4 full days, and then spotting for another three days. I consider CD1 my first full day, so my cycle was about 7 days. Good..nothing weird there. Days 8 and 9 pass with nothing unusual. Then on days 10 & 11 I start spotting. Crazy spotting, too! But (TMI) only when I wipe. So not enough to make it to a pantyliner but enough to make you go hmmmmm. It's dark, a bit clotty, kind of slimyish. It's definitely weird.

Just documenting for my records...

Maybe my cysts are BUSTING up and moving OUT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That IS weird! I've never had normal cycles, so I wouldn't know if I had off one. I wonder if it is the cysts? That would be wonderful!

the misfit said...

That would be awesome if the cysts are evacuating, but I confess I'm not sure how they would do that. The fallopian tubes are so narrow, and that would be the only mode of egress...