Sunday, August 9, 2009

why, thank you joye!

Joye over at My Happy Place tagged me for this award! Thanks so much!! I love getting these, but more than anything, I love finding new blogs to read. Particularly those of fellow PCOSers because it's always helpful to hear from someone with similar experiences. Plus, this brightened my day, after a 3 hour flight delay, getting to my hotel room which is not as cozy as I like and eating a cold dinner, this was a fun thing to get! I needed a pick-me-up. I know I'm supposed to tag some people but I have been horrible lately and have not found any new blogs to read (with the exception of Joye's now!). So I will say THANK YOU and I promise to let you all know when I find some fun new blogs. For now, head over to Joye's and check her out.

No comments: