We're back from our cruise. We had a great time. So relaxing. We got to swim with dolphins and play with stingrays in Grand Cayman and then we got to tour Mayan ruins in Mexico. But most of all, we ATE. And ate...and ate...and ate. No joke. Diet? What diet? I lasted for 1 meal. Seriously, one lunch. After that, it was out the window.
But it was worth it. The only downside: I gained about 6 pounds. And our appointment with the RE is in less than 20 days (I think it's more like 18). So I'm back on track 100% today. Plus I'm going to start shredding again. I want to at least be at 25lbs down and would really prefer 30. 25 would mean losing about 10 pounds in 20 days. I don't think 15 lbs is even possible. But maybe if I really buckle down!
I'm just excited to see him again and get this show on the road. The countdown is on...
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Good luck with the rest of your remaining time and the diet :) Also, it's always nice to indulge a little bit, especially while vacationing. Glad to hear you had fun!
I'm so glad you had so much fun on your cruise! I'm so jealous! Sounds wonderful!!
Oh, 6lbs is nothin' for a cruise. It'll be gone in no time. Can't wait to hear how your visit with the RE goes!
Sounds like you had a great time! Good luck with your upcoming appt!
Post a Comment