Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2ww is almost up!

I'm not feeling particularly pregnant. Surprise. I think that the prometrium can play tricks on you because I have definitely been bloated and a bit nauseous here and there, but nothing major.

I'm on CD 27 right now, so I'm thinking I might test tomorrow. I won't be disappointed if I'm not but it'll be nice to know either way and then move forward with trying to figure out a schedule for upcoming cycles.



In other news, my sister finds out today if she has to have a hysterectomy. I'm so scared...they suspect cancer. I can't even fathom my life without her...literally, I CAN'T or I will be a ball of tears and emotions and will get nothing else done. So I'm just taking it one day at a time and trying not to think about it until we know something difinitive this afternoon. And if she does have to have one (like 95% sure she will), then we will be keeping her boys for several weeks. So excited for that, but it may change our plans for the next cycle which is perfectly fine.



I'll let you know tomorrow if I have fantastic news to share!! Here's hoping...as always...

4 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Good luck! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I'll be thinking of your sister.

Courtney said...

Good luck! Praying for you and your sister.

Anonymous said...

I hope it's your BFP and that your sister gets good news, too! If she does need the hysterectomy, I hope all goes smoothly and healing is complete and quick.

Anonymous said...

Good luck for tomorrow, I hope your sister gets good news also. I know how scary it is to have to wait for this sort of news about a sister, will be thining of you.