Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the good thing about struggling to get pregnant is that one day we will be able to share our ttc journey with our children and they'll be proud to know just how much they were wanted and loved before they were ever even born.
5 comments:
With you 100%.
Yeah, I totally understand that feeling. Maybe we should all take naps until January?
I'm thinking about you!
Hey Christina,
I got your comment about the Resolve meetings. No, I haven't been to one before. I am too chicken to go. If you were interested in going to one close by I would be interested in going with you? I just don't want to go alone and DH isn't the kind of guy to do something like that with me.
I hope you are doing ok. I am very sorry for your loss. I hope that Dr. J has some answers for you soon.
hugs,
Bon
I am with you and thinking about you.
HUGS!
Post a Comment