Soo.....if you're a reader, I'd love to know you and find out whether I subscribe to your blog. If not, I can't wait to check it out! For fun, and because I'm in need lately of lots of cozy, feel-good downtime, leave your comment letting me know what's your favorite way to get yourself out of a funk, to feel better, to relax, etc.
Me? I always love a good book, rain or storms (but NO tornados) or snow...anything to make me feel like I can't leave the house, cuddling on the couch with my dogs and having a nice cup of hot chocolate! (These things, or a nice big shopping trip or long massage...I'm easy to please.)

Here I am at Max Brenner's in Philly enjoying one of my favorite indulgences. And their hot chocolate comes in this cute little hug mug which makes things even more cozy! Highly recommend!!


6 comments:
I think you know I am out here :) did I know you were in Philly?....I have been in Max Brenner's in NYC and love it....but even though we are in Philly regularly, I haven't been to that one :) I wanted to when we went to the Kimmel center this week, but we were running late (thanks to DH, surprise surprise)
Hey girl! I'm subcribed as a follower on your blog, but you probably already know that. :-) I also love to curl up with a good book or go shopping to get myself out of a funk. Retail therapy can do wonders!
Hey there! Just found your blog via Melissa Ford "Stirrup Queen" I love reading your blog! Hope you check out mine too =)
I read your blog. I am a bad commenting friend though.
I'm here! Just getting caught up with your story. Have a great day!
I am a reader of your blog, just not good at leaving comments. I'm a Jersey girl, so I'm not too far from you. And I agree with you on curling up with a good book.
Post a Comment