Sunday, January 17, 2010

working on something new

So, I have made no secret that I don't like my blog name. It's just not me. But the meaning behind it does mean a lot to me. Right now, I'm in the process of setting up a new blog and importing all of the posts from this blog, as I don't want to lose 2 years' worth of blog posts. However, after losing the baby, I just feel like I need a new, fresh start. Somthing that's more me. Somthing that I will be proud sharing, and also a blog that won't only be focused on infertility, but also my chronic shopping habit, my love for reading, my adventures in traveling for work and play, my everyday musings. I have my IRL blog and typically only blog on there about stuff that involves J & I together. I feel weird posting about just me...GNO's, my personal volunteer things, etc. SO this new blog will be a way for me to do what I've been doing but also to focus on some of the other non-IF related things in my life, which I feel like I really need right now. I hope to include more pictures, more links and more posts in general.

Just wanted to put it out there and I hope you will consider following me over there. I am working on a few new posts this weekend and will post soon. Not sure how the new blog will work with ICLW and Creme de la Creme...I'm hoping to touch base with Mel on that this weekend, too. Stay tuned! I'm pretty excited!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'll be with you! Let us know. It's sounds very freeing to start a-new. Start fresh and I look forward to hearing about your books and shopping.

Bonnie said...

will it be dave related? :)