Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"fun" might be an exaggeration, but...

...it was certainly a piece of cake! My annual, that is. I tell ya, it's amazing what all of those IUIs, HSGs, surgeries, balloon removals, shots, pokes and prods will do for a girl's pain tolerance! I used to loathe my annual exam but geez, yesterday I felt like a pro!

Going forward, I plan to FULLY judge anyone who bitches about her annual. Because I can, damnit!

4 comments:

the misfit said...

Lol. I know what you mean - I'd actually had surgery for endo BEFORE I ever had my first annual, so all the fear-of-annual-exams my mother tried to fill my head with (don't know WHAT she was thinking) just seemed silly.

Megs said...

Oh the lovely annual exam. Don't we all just look forward to the day? :) lol...totally kidding. But I kind of feel like you, I am sure that I will be even more of a pro with this years after all the vag cams and plastic speculums from my IUI's...ugh!

alicia said...

haha! i totally get that! they are soo much easier now going through all the crazy IF stuff!

Ariella said...

LOL! I never minded my annual and always thought those who complained about it were a little weird and maybe even uptight. So judge away!