Tomorrow is J's birthday so I ran to Bord.ers today to get him a copy of Bobb.yFlay.'s new book and a copy of the FN Magazine to show that I bought him a subscription. On my way in, I browsed through their sale section, all of which happened to be $1. Sweet! I figured I could find *something* in there! And I sure did! I found J another "guys' guy" kind of cookbook with lots of really great looking recipes and then I found this:
SWEET!!! Can't beat any IF book for a buck, let alone one that I had seen before and had some interest in reading! There was also one about recurring loss but since I have never had a MC, I opted not to get it. If you haven't read it yet, stay tuned. I will try to read it over the summer and pass it along after I'm done. But if you're near your local Border.s soon, be sure to stop in and see if they have it at yours, too!


1 comment:
It's a really good book! The authors even include their husbands point of views throughout. You should definitely enjoy it! :)
Post a Comment