Tuesday, June 23, 2009

pains (?)

Hmm. Well, I'm experiencing some interesting pains. It's almost the same pain as I felt during injectable cycles....you know the ones, where your ovaries are so swollen and huge that it hurts to sit, stand, lay down or move. And that pain, for me at least, usually comes in waves. Yep, that's what I'm feeling.

Except, I'm envisioning the opposite of that. Instead of my ovaries growing bigger and bigger, I am picturing lots of cysts just bursting, kind of like my bursting balloons theory, except cysts! It makes me not mind the pain.

But...in reality...I think I'm just getting ready to get a visit from AF. That's fine by me! I'm excited to have a cycle down and get to trying naturally for a month or two and see if this diet thing is going to be our magic ticket! Anyway, it's just weird for this point in my cycle. I hope it means good things.

2 comments:

caitsmom said...

Sending you the best, and hopes the next time is THE time. Peace.

ICLW

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

hi, I am visiting from ICLW...No. 3 to say hello and to check out your blog.
I hope the down is good for you and the next cycle is successful.
Hope the pains don't last long.

My Little Drummer Boys