Have all of you bloggers out there heard about Bloglines? I discovered it this past weekend while talking to some people at a conference about blogs and how I feel like I spend a lot of my time checking for updates when there often are none to check. It's a bit annoying and I have gotten myself on a schedule of checking in the morning and in the late afternoon, but when you check close to 100 blogs (IF and otherwise) a day, that takes a lot of time!!I am sure that there are a ton of you out there who are in the same boat, so I thought I would share. Bloglines allows you to add your own feeds and it keeps them organized for you, and the best part: the link is bolded when there is a new post.
HOLY CRAP, it is amazing! I don't know what I'm going to do with all of my extra time! :) The only downside is that you pretty much just get the words of the blog. A few have had pictures, but somehow it doesn't always pick up the pictures or the look of the actualy blog. But I find myself just clicking on the link to pull up the real blog, it just eliminates having to click down through all of the blogs on my blogroll to check if they were updated. So the benefits far outweigh the small inconvenience of not seeing the "real thing."
Enjoy!!


1 comment:
Thanks for sharing! I'm gonna try this out!
Post a Comment