We have a plan! I love having a plan! The RE appointment went well. Actually, I really love my RE. He's obviously a genius, but I like that he takes the time to really think about my chart, and sometimes he talks through things as we're sitting through there, figuring out his next step. It just makes me feel like he's making specific decisions for US.
Anyway, an utterly shocking revelation: I have PCOS. What?!? He thought I knew. I sure did not. It doesn't really change things, but yeah...surprise!
So our new protocol is kind of more of the same. I start Provera tonight. Then I will do 150mg of Clomid on CD 3-7, trigger and we'll do a follow up HSG next cycle along with IUI. If we are unsuccessful with that this month, then we'll switch to another drug (lepronex, perhaps? not sure the name of it) for a month or two and then we'll move to injectables.
Here's hoping that I don't get my horrible Provera period while in Hilton Head this next week. We leave Saturday morning and will be gone for a week, so if all goes as planned, I should start the day before or the day of our drive home. Better than having AF all week while on the beach.
Okay, I'm off to watch Ugly Betty & Grey's....eeeEEEeeEE!! I'm so excited!!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm glad you have a plan! Sorry to hear about the PCOS, but hopefully your care will be more tailored now...
Hope you had fun in Hilton Head. I'm headed there on June 21 with DH's family.
Post a Comment