More bullets because A.) I'm lazy and B.) my life is about as boring as some bullet points right now.
- I just finished this book:
It was alright. I have been reading it for about 5 months, off and on, mostly at work in 10-minute intervals. It is an interesting perspective, especially as it relates to 9/11 and the war. But I will admit that it never gripped me. - I had my first knitting class this past weekend. I loved it! We learned the basics: casting on, casting off, basically knitting a regular old square. I have been really trying to get comfortable and am basically wasting this ball of yarn on getting myself comfortable. I want to learn to pearl, too, but I think for now I'm just going to focus on a scarf.
- I also went to see this movie last night:
OMG, I loved it! I love, love, love Ginnifer Goodwin (we're Big Love fans) and am happy that she had such a big role. I thought the cast was great and it was just a fun chic flick. I watched it with my sister and a good friend. And it also made me fall more in love with J because (if you've seen it) Ben Affleck's character...when he comes to her parents' house...yeah, that is totally J. - I am kinda peeved at my nurse. I have called her twice now with no call back. I'm gonna give it another try this afternoon and see how it goes. I'm thinking I might see if I can get another round of b/w since it has been a year since I had my thyroid and other initial b/w done. You never know...things can happen! Plus, with doing acu, it would be nice to see if and how things have changed.
- I have finally caught up on my blogs. I didn't read as thoroughly as I usually do, and I definitely didn't really comment but I feel good to have a clean slate again.
Pretty much, that's my life right now. I'm still plugging away at my PROJECTS, though January has been sort of postponed due to some rearrangements in my office. My office mate moved OUT! Yay!! So I am reorganizing some things and taking one of the dividers down, so Operation: Work Office has been put on hold for a bit. But I'm still plugging away and doing well with (most of)my resolutions, so I feel good.


1 comment:
ohh i will have to check out that movie! sounds cute.
repeat b/w makes sense to me! i hope they arrange that for you
Post a Comment