So I heard about a few more popping balloons, aka pregnant friends, this week. To make matters worse, I heard about them the same day that I made the horrific trek into the battlefield (Babies R Us). Actually, I think I took it pretty well. I am really happy for both of them. I think this thing of working on dealing with my IF with grace is going well. Making the conscious effort is the biggest part. And I was particularly excited for one friend because I have an inkling that they had some fertility struggles as well. Somehow, that makes me so much more happy for them. I don't know for sure, but she had some "female" issues and then an unexplained surgery a few months ago, so a lot of signs point to IF. Anyway, there seem to be a ton of BFPs on the boards and lots of friends' pregnancies, so I just hope that I follow suit. My u/s is tomorrow morning and I have been feeling lots of little shooting pains in my ovaries. I hope that isn't a bad thing. I'm just terrified that my cycle was all screwy because of the 25-day (or so) bleed. We shall see tomorrow...


1 comment:
Good luck with your ultrasound tomm and I am hopin that all these pregnant friends bring u loads of luck this cycle.
Post a Comment