Tuesday, June 23, 2009

an award? for me?



How fun! Courtney gave me this award yesterday and I'm so thrilled! Thank you Courtney, I always love a little blog love!!
Here are the Honest Scrap stipulations:
1. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find interesting and engaging.
2. Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog and leave a comment informing them that they have won the "Honest Scrap Award."
3. List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
Here is the list of blogs that I am awarding for their honest and inspiring posts:

Now for 10 things about me!

  1. I don't speak to my mom or my dad.
  2. I am the most undomesticated woman in America. (True story.)
  3. I love love love pickle juice! I get so excited when I finish a jar of pickles so I can drink the juice. Sometimes I can't even wait and I take an early sip!
  4. I want to take a European Babymoon
  5. I loathe feet. They gross me out. I hate when people touch their feet. I am especially grossed out by the thought of people touching OTHER people's feet. ::shiver::
  6. Even though I think I have the best job in the universe, and I have the potential to make a lot of money in this career, I have daydreams about being a SAHM. I think it's mostly for the naps that I think I would get.
  7. I feel like we're pretty green. I drive a hybrid car, we have a garden, we compost, we recycle. And I judge people who buy bottled water and don't use reusable shopping bags. I don't mean to but it seems like such a waste to me.
  8. I managed a bank for 2 years and came out of it thinking bankers are crooks. (Not people who work in banks...the upper management and owners of the banks.) I worked for a privately held bank and I think the owners might as well be in the mafia.
  9. The more I travel and see different parts of the country, the more it makes me wonder why I live in Indiana. But then I remember that this is a fantastic place to raise a family, people are genuinely nice and we have 4 seasons, which I love. We may move someday, but for now I think it's alright...just have to keep reminding myself of that!
  10. If I were to have a cheat day and be able to eat anything that wasn't on my diet, I would have 2 slices of thick crust pizza, ice cream (probably an assortment of flavors), a snickers bar and a coke. Lord, what I wouldn't give right now...

Thanks again Courtney!

6 comments:

Pie said...

Hi! Just found you thru ICLW. I am seeking second opinions right now, can I ask you how you came to find a new RE, and what helped you come to that decision? Did you stay local or travel for your new RE?

Thanks and also congrats on your Honest award!

Take care!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award! I actually had this one already, but THANKS AGAIN! :D

Courtney said...

You're very welcome! I like your list!

Fat Chick said...

Congrats on the award!

ICLW

Anonymous said...

Awe Shucks. Thanks :)

I appreciate it!

Megs said...

Thanks for the award!! I will post it on my blog this evening when I get home :) Thank you!!