Tuesday, June 24, 2008

baby

I guess Luke knew that I was feeling really lonely for a baby the other night. We went on a walk and he somehow managed to pick a pacifier up without me seeing it, but when I looked down, he was holding it in his mouth just like a baby does. I couldn't help but laugh.

Then he got territorial about it (because his sister steals all of his fun toys), so I had to lure it away from him with a dentabone.

I guess I should be thankful for the 2 sweet babies in my life.

1 comment:

LanY said...

That is a precious picture!

I am a fellow IFer from the Nest and am in the process of trying Clomid (well right now I am on a break cycle but will be back on Clomid next cycle).

I hope you have another low s/e Clomid experience this cycle!!