Well, since there isn't much to blog about on the IF front (HSG #2 is tomorrow which should get us back on track!), I thought I would blog for a moment about my other struggle: weight loss. I am working on losing about 25 or 30 lbs. Really, I don't care about the weight so much as I do about how my clothes fit.
So I have been running/walking on the treadmill about 4 times a week, usually doing anywhere from 25 to 45 minutes and anywhere from 2-4 miles. And then for DH's 30th birthday, he got a Wii. So we bought a Wii Fit to go with and I am so addicted!! I have always hated yoga. I have tried it and pilates both a few times and just never liked them (mostly because I am not very flexible and don't ever know whether I'm doing stuff right), but the Wii Fit yoga has really helped me to know that I am doing poses correctly and I can FEEL it!! So I do all of my yoga poses once and then move to strength training, which seriously kicks your ass once you earn extra reps. Plus, I love that it weighs us every night and we are able to see how we're doing. I think I am down a few lbs., but haven't paid as much attention to that as I have to my BMI which has gone down. It adds the minutes that you spend working out and then I always add my treadmill time, too. So it's a nice way to log everything that you're doing.
I can already tell a difference in my legs and it's only been about a week! I have muscular legs because I played soccer and danced in HS, so my legs have a good deal of tone to them but have gotten a little softer over the past few years. They are loving this and it didn't take them long to start changing. Now I just need to get my eating on track and I think the pounds will fall off!
Anyway, if you have a Wii and haven't gotten the Wii Fit, I highly suggest it!!
Anyway, if you have a Wii and haven't gotten the Wii Fit, I highly suggest it!!



No comments:
Post a Comment