I had a late morning dream today. You know, one of those that you have in the 5 minutes between your alarm going off and actually waking up. Where it seems so real but then you wake up and can't figure out what the hell just happened. Yeah, I had one of those. All I remember is that it involved me walking into the bathroom and J putting on my pantyhose. (!!!) He said he had to dress up and wasn't sure how formal it had to be. Then he was putting socks on and going to put pants on. He was ripping my hose because he was too tall and I ripped them off of him and pinched him really hard.
I am sure that a dream analyst would have a field day with that one!
For the record, NO I don't think my husband has feminine tendencies. I think it has to do with him going away this evening and he was packing last night and fretting over what to wear. One of the things that I always fret about when I have a big meeting like he does is whether or not to wear pantyhose with my suits. So there. That's where it comes from. I think.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Good analysis of your dream! IMHO, I think you are spot on, however, I am no where near a dream expert. =)
But why did you pinch him? LOL
Post a Comment