- $500 for all of my drugs (hopefully!)
- $1260 for all b/w, u/s, and doc fees
- $300 for the IUI
That's a total of $2060...so a bit more than my estimated $1500. But still less than last time and hopefully totally worth it! The (hopefully) 600iu of F-stim really help and I do remember now that our last inj. cycle was about $2500. So that makes sense. I'm still waiting on AF to arrive which sucks.
In other news, I am still at just 2 miles for 2009. I suck. It's so hard to run on the treadmill and it got really cold again. Bad excuses because J is still getting in at least a mile or two a night on the treadmill, but I'm super unmotivated. The good news is that I did get my new Nike*+ shoes for the nano so I should be able to calibrate them soon and also I am picking up the Jill.ian Michael.s SHRED dvd. It claims that you can lose 20lbs in 30 days. Which means that I can probably lose 5 in 30, but most importantly I have read that it is a kickass workout which will go along well with my jogs.
I can't get that John May.er song "Waiting on the World to End" song out of my head...only I am waiting on my cycle to finally end.


2 comments:
Think about all the people out there (*waves hand*) who wish they had your treadmill. Run, lady, run! :) That being said, motivation is a b**ch. In other news, I do Bob's Biggest Loser Cardio Max workout, and it's great, so I bet Jillian's is very good too. You can do it!!
I've been reading your blog for a while now. I just saw where your meds will cost over $500. Yikes! Well, fortunately, my insurace pays for most of my drugs with just a small copay. All of that to say, I have a 900 IU cartridge of Follistim in my fridge, along with an Ovidrel injection. If you want them, just let me know and I will send it to you. Consider it my gift and good luck charm for your upcoming cycle. Just let me know...you can visit my blog crazyinfertile.blogspot.com or email at leahpboral@yahoo.com
Best of luck!!!
Post a Comment