Tuesday, June 3, 2008

tmi: "We've got a bleeder!"

stiller
I know this is tmi, but I seriously feel like I should be shouting that! RE warned me of a heavy and horrible post-lap & hysteroscopy AF, but HOLY Jesus. I wasn't prepared for this! I am glad, though, that she is here. Even if she did arrive 2 days before J's 30th Birthday AND we're going camping this weekend. Looks like there will be no Birthday nookie OR campground nookie. Poor J.
In other news, it looks like this next cycle might get cancelled, too. RE wants to do another HSG just to be sure that everything is fine with removing the septum and also to make sure that my tubes didn't get blocked from anything with the surgery. The only problem: He'll be out of town during the days that we could do the HSG. Bummer. So now the decision has to be made as to whether we take the risk and go forward with the IUI or if we cancel everything and go back on BCP to start a new cycle. Uuuugh! This is not easy when you have to plan work travel a month or two in advance!! I'm leaning toward taking my chances, but J doesn't really want to waste another $400 with a risk.
**And, JILL, I'm planning on posting lots of pics and suggestions from our Hilton Head vacation! It was so much fun and I'm so excited for you to go!!**

1 comment:

Jill said...

Ugh, sorry about the heavy AF and possibly cancelled cycle. Have a fun camping trip!