Wednesday, November 26, 2008

$#!@!#!!@

Fuc.k!! So all that good cheery news yesterday about my exciting ewcm and my amazing body becoming holistic and my Qi becoming all de-stagnant.....yeah...that....THAT was a pile of sh!t!! I started a very different and weird spotting yesterday (after my post, of course...kind of like how EVERY time I take a pregnancy test, I literally wipe and have started my period!). The spotting was there for one or two trips to the bathroom and then gone for most of the rest of the night. Then this morning, before my shower...nothing. (Unusual, too, because I usually start overnight and was fully expecting to have started.) Once I showered and was getting ready, I had some more of this strange spotting, only it's a little more like my normal pre-period spotting.

What this means, my friends, is a 20-day cycle. That's more fucke.d up than I've ever been! I'm fully expecting to officially start this afternoon at some point. I definitely had that "feeling" of getting ready to start all day yesterday. I can chalk this up to a couple of different things: a completely unmedicated cycle, the acupuncture cleaning out my "old" blood, a fluke thing...I'm not sure. Whatever it is, let's hope that I regulate before the first of the year!! I will have to share this with Angelica on Friday and see if she has any insight.

3 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Darn. I'm sorry!

April said...

yes it sucks...but now you have another shot. :) i think that short cycles at least a little better b/c you get more chances to try to get pregnant.... now your uterus is cleaned out and you can be ready for a new tenant. (ha ha).

also....who knows, this MAY just be some spotting. maybe your body is f'ing with you? ;)

alicia said...

so weird! but maybe it is your body just cleansing itself or something!! sorry for all the confusing signs, bodies are so annoying that way.