Thursday, November 27, 2008

happy turkey day!

We've enjoyed an amazingly relaxing day at home with our pups and my mom. (Seriously, how can you beat pj's, no make-up and not leaving the house at ALL?!) J did all of the cooking and we had a feast! Here's a pic of me and my sweet hubby and for lots of pics (plus my thankful post), click here.

In terms of my incredibly effed up body, I am no longer spotting. Nothing...not even a hint. I'm utterly confused as to what happened (my best guess is the whole "cleansing" thing). I keep allowing the thought of implantation bleeding to enter, but then I am trying to be realistic in knowing that the likelihood of anything happening is like 1:5,698,401. (Real stats here, folks!) I guess we'll see what A says tomorrow at acupuncture.

But for now, HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of you!!!

5 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I spotted for the first two weeks of this pregnancy, so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

..al said...

Well, happy thanksgiving to you too!

alicia said...

cute pic! I am glad the bleeding stopped, so weird.

happy thanksgiving!

Petrucia said...

interesting thing this spotting you had... let's wait to see what the acupuncturist says.
I really like acupuncture and did it for a long time this year and had amazing pulses, feeling super healthy. The no milk rule I guess is pretty consistent among practitioners. The almond milk is unbelievably good. You'll love it. It also comes in chocolate (yummy!) flavor, but I usually get the original. I also substitute for regular milk in basically any recipe that calls for it.
Nice thanksgiving picture. :)
ICLW

Stephanie said...

Not that it means much, but I often spot a little when I have ewcm. It could be a part of ovulation, I've been told it's normal, but then again I'm IF too! LOL