So we're on a break until after the first of the year. Or longer. I don't know what to do. It's finally starting to take a toll on J. He gets so sad and I can't handle it that I am causing so much sadness for him. We will not spend our entire savings trying to get pregnant. At this point, I'm tempted to plan a huge trip and just forget it all. But that might be silly. I am definitely going to start acupuncture if I can find someone local that I feel confident in. I don't want a hokey person. But I figure I'll do that for the next 2 months and see how things go.
So here's my plan for the next 2 months:
- Acupuncture
- Lose 15 lbs.
- Research some new RE offices
- Perhaps plan a small trip for after the first of the year


2 comments:
My cycles were usually either 24 or 26 days long. It kills the hope before you even have time to think about it! But I did get pregnant on a 26 day cycle, so it is possible. I'd get it checked out though. Sometimes the problem can be a too short luteal phase.
ohhh so sorry!! i hate that af witch!
your plan sounds good! I think a trip is awesome!! also accupuc I LOVE and I totally think it helped me out for sure!
Post a Comment