..and I'm all packed for vacation! We leave in 7 days and my suitcase is packed up, even down to the jewelry that I will wear. This is *so* not like me, but I wanted to be sure that I didn't wear any of my pjs or other clothes during the week. Plus, well, I'm just excited to go.
By the way, I'm watching the Golden Globes and can I just say that Laura Linney is stunning?!? She is such an amazing actress, but she looked gorgeous tonight!
So, the countdown begins till vacation. Lots to do this week, but I had a really productive week last week, so I'm feeling pretty good. Hopefully I can get everything done by Wednesday so that I can sail through Thursday and Friday.
At home, this week, I'm working on getting pictures together for January's Project, which happens to be my Work Office. I'm getting some pictures of us, the dog and my nephews together so that I can make things more welcoming and homey. (It only took a year and a half!)
Life is so exciting. Truly.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
AH! Laura Linney is my favorite! She is just such a stellar actress.
Have fun on your vacation. I'm so jealous!
And OMG... I LOVE Reese's eggs/trees/hearts whatever. A giant, super-peanut-buttery Reese's? Perfection!
And so, for your letter, I'll assign you the letter "P", for the plethora of pink on your page!
Post a Comment