- Today is CD27. If I am spotting like I normally spot (which is a day or two before AF arrives), then that means maybe....possibly....there is the slightest chance that the acupuncture is working to normalize my cycles!!!! I have never (as in, I don't think during my entire adult life) had a non-medicated cycle that was within the normal range. I have had 50+ day cycles and the last cycle was down a bit, to 42 days. If I start even in 2 days, that will mean a 29 day cycle. How incredible is that?!?!? Granted, I realize that it doesn't mean that everything is working in the old ute mill, but it is certainly a step in the right direction.
- Oooorrr...false hope....it could be implantation spotting. RIGHT?!?! It's between 10 & 12 dp"o", which I'm not convinced that I did o, but we'll assume...so it's 10-12dpo which is a fine time for implantation spotting. I had weird twinges and little pains last night.
Other tidbits of information that make me really happy:
- My bbs were sore. SORE!!! Not nearly as sore as when I was on meds, but still sore to the touch. This is good news in cycle-land! In addition to not o'ing on my own, I don't get sore bbs prior to AF when I am not on meds.
- The spotting was different than it usually is. It's typically really dark, sort of dryish, etc. This time, it was more of a glob and it was still darker, but not the old looking blood like before. This could be significant because the acupuncturist has been working on having my body rid itself of the old blood in the past 2 cycles. She said that it isn't shedding all of the old blood which can cause problems for the next cycle. If this is the case, then it would seem that I don't have as much old nasty decrepit blood to get rid of. It is more of CM type of blood. I realize that this means it is likely NOT implantation bleeding, but it still makes me very happy.
- Spotting is gone as of now. If it is AF, then I should expect some more tonight and definitely more tomorrow.
- Also, if it's AF, this means that she will be done at least for most of my vacation. That is good news, as I figured she'd start the first day and end the day we leave the cabin.
All in all, I truly think it's just AF starting. But it gives me definite hope for the next cycle. If my body is responding to the acu without even having any fertility-focused acu done, then hopefully that means it will continue to regulate with some of the f-f acu as well as the meds.


2 comments:
I've got my fingers crossed that it is implantation bleeding. I had that!
Wishing you luck this cycle. Hoping that you have a normal cycle, possibly implantation bleeding, etc :)
By the way...did you change your blog today too?? Unless my eyes are playing tricks...I think you did! :) It looks nice!
Post a Comment