12 Projects in 12 Months:
- Operation: Office-Move the office into the loft
- Operation: Guest Bedroom-where the office used to be
- Project: Redesign (downstairs bath)-Painting (at the least), adding new decorations, hopefully installing a new pedestal sink, mirror and light fixture
- Project: Redesign (master bath)-Painting, new light fixture, new shower curtain & accessories
- Mission: Organization (filing cabinet)-Reorganizing all of my files, shredding and using my new label maker to make new files
- Operation: Work Office-Pictures, a piece of art or two, a vase or other decorative piece...--JANUARY
- Project: Pictures-Updating pictures (we have none of Lukey boy up), adding pictures to the staircase, printing out some of my favorites from 2008
- Operation: Garage-buying a small shed, tidying a bit
- Mission: Kitchen Cabinet Clean-up-cleaning out items that we don't use, wiping out cabinets and drawers
- Operation: Recipes-Updating our recipe binder (where we keep recipes from magazines and websites)
- tbd...
- tbd...


2 comments:
I have to switch the office to the guest bedroom and vice-versa. I just have not had the motivation to move the rooms.
Good luck on your projects!
wow!! good luck! I would write a list like this, but then I will only be kicking myself in the butt next Jan when nothing is done! haha
Post a Comment