Monday, April 28, 2008

congratulations are in order!

Congratulations kittylove!!!!!!!!!! I am so so happy for you!!

Isn't it weird that I can be saddened by pictures from someone that I sort of know IRL who has just had a baby, but I can be so ecstatic for someone that I have never met?! There is just something so gratifying about an infertile becoming pg. It gives me hope. I cannot wait for the day that my RE office calls me with the great news. And sharing it with DH, well that, that I just can't even think about because it will get me all emotional.

So, again, CONGRATULATIONS!! I KNOW that your beta is going to double and this is going to be real and perfect! I love that you are going to be real and honest about your pgcy (ie saying it like it is and not sugar-coating things) and I can't wait to read everything.

And I hope you take pictures of your bump as it grows. Not sure if that's in the plans, but I still hope for it.

:)

No comments: