AF came and went. Though she took forever. From spotting to spotting, she lasted almost 9 full days. That's insane. Especially when you consider that I had about a 4-day AF last month, with maybe a day of spotting on either side. I guess this is probably because I didn't trigger and started birth control. Another weird thing is that I've been really crampy on my right side, even still. Even though AF left 2 days ago, I still get weird twinges on my right side. They almost feel like O pains, or gas, but they're weird. I've not experienced this before...not sure if it's good or bad.
I talked to the nurse and we set up my hysteroscopy for May 1. That's a Thursday, and then I'll have through Sunday to do absolutely nothing. We're even taking the pups to the IL's house because they have a tendency to jump and are used to being right on us, so I want to avoid that just in case.
Then I'll go in the following Monday to have the balloon removed. The kicker is that I start a week-long course that morning, so I have to she's coming in extra early for me and then I will have to drive across town and sit in this class all day. I just hope that I'm not in too much pain that day.
Two other updates:
- My friend from my office (who I believe I've mentioned a time or two) who has just begun using fertility drugs is interested in adopting the baby that I posted about a few days ago!!! How amazing would that be?!? At this point, we're just trying to get some more information for them, so we'll see if it really is as good as it sounds!
- We are getting my nephews on Friday night and are going to keep them all weekend. I foresee lots of tent-building, pancake-making and zoo-going in my future!! I can't wait!!


No comments:
Post a Comment