I got an email from a friend/former coworker tonight whose daughter was due last week. I remember when she announced her pregnancy...it seems like ages ago. So the email was an excited announcement that the baby was finally born and things were good. I was initially really excited for my friend when I got the email (and still am) but then I scrolled down and there were pictures. Now I'm sad. I didn't think I'd be sad and it took me by surprise because I have been somewhat removed from the whole TTC thing this month and have been trying to focus on other things, but it kind of hit me like a Mac truck. I guess it was just hard for me to see the pictures of the hospital room and everyone celebrating and then the baby all bundled up. I am sad that I can't offer that happiness to my family and especially my hubby. I really just don't know when it'll be our turn.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment