Sunday, April 6, 2008

Nestie GTG

Me, Andrea, Laura, Andrea
We had an Indiana Nestie GTG on Saturday at Kona Grill in Carmel. Laura, Andrea, Andrea and myself had a great lunch and a nice conversation. It's so great to be able to meet other people who are going through the same thing as you are. I have NO ONE in my life who is experiencing what I'm going through. I do have one friend who did IUIs to get pg, but that was 4 years ago now, so it's really nice to meet other people in my same boat.

We are also all in similar stages of treatment....IUIs in one form or another. Here's hoping that our next GTG will involve lots of celebrations that at least one, but hopefully all, of us are pg!!
Thank you girls!! It was great meeting all of you and gl this month!!!

No comments: