Thursday, April 17, 2008

diet breaker

Uuuuuuhhhhh. What have I done?!?!

I was being so good. I had been RUNNING on the treadmill. I have had a pedometer on to count steps for the past week. I had been recording all of my food on Sparkpeople. I was really being good!

Until today. Or maybe late yesterday. I did have a small ice cream cone yesterday which maybe was my first foot dropping off of the wagon. But today I have taken a big old leap and am now rolling in the dirt behind the wagon. I can't seem to get myself back on.

I am in a hotel room. There is a gym right downstairs which I should get to. But somehow, I'm too tied up with watching all of this polygamy stuff. It intrigues me. But that's no excuse. I've eaten NOTHING of substance today. Not one thing. I had Arbys for lunch (on the road), a chocolate bar during my drive, some trail mix once I reached my hotel room, some cracker jacks for a snack, and for dinner (at 9:30 no less) I had a hot pocket (how gross!) and some doritos with a Dr. Pepper. What the hell?! I feel like I need to detox my body and I'm absolutely positive that I'll gain 3 pounds just from today.

I feel so heavy and gross. Uugh. Tomorrow HAS got to be better!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Everybody has bad days! Just get back on the horse as soon as you can! P.S. I'm proud at your dedication. I tried a few times to get back in, but never made it a habit. So, you're doine waayyy better than me! Good luck!