My 10-year class reunion was this past weekend. I didn't go. I had "things" to do...aka there weren't really any people that i needed to see that i don't keep in touch with either IRL or via myspace/facebook/etc. But I just couldn't resist when the email was sent with the link to pictures from the reunion.
And what, you ask, did I find in all of those pictures?? Well, among about 4 other pregnant girls, I found that the wife of my hs/partway through college boyfriend is pg. Yeah, this is the guy who has always hated kids, wouldn't hold kids and generally swore off ever having kids.
Granted, I know that was...like 5-10 years ago, but STILL!! This just proves my point from the post below. So I still hate kids and I still don't want them.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment