- Dinner with the in-laws tonight, with my FAVORITE, Chicken Parmesan from Olive Garden, plus a few glasses of wine!
- Laundry (and in the meantime, read my book and drink some more wine)
- Yardwork (and perhaps a drink here or there...something cold!)
- Picking my GARDEN FRESH TOMATOES! (I wait allll year for these suckers...they are one of my alltime favorite food.) What goes better with tomatoes (besides salt) than wine!?
- Clean the bathtub (no wine here, folks. alcohol + cleaning products = baadd. we wouldn't want my drunk butt mixing the two up!)
- Round out the weekend with some awesome Cooper's Hawk Riesling and Malbec that I recently purchased.
This weekend's theme: BOOZE, and lots of it! Here's hoping that since we're doing a TI cycle, we can get really drunk (or I can, at least) and have some fun sex!
I hope everyone enjoys their weekend as much as I hope to!
[Side Note: If you are in the Chicago-land area (and soon to be St. Louis), I would highly recommend Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant. An alum from my University owns it and we had a gathering there last week and ooohhhmyyygooodlooorrd, it was amazing! Great food, unbeatable wine, plus you can do wine tasting and eat dinner in the same place! There are very few restaurants in the US that are wineries and restaurants all in one. G.E.N.I.U.S.!]



1 comment:
I hope you have a fantastic weekend. I too will be able to partake in beverage. It's kind of bittersweet the weekend after a failed cycle. The weekend still sucks but....I get to drink.
Post a Comment