I am so saddened by the news that LeRoi Moore has died. I have been a huge DMB fan for many years and have been to dozens of shows. I love being consumed by the music and think that LeRoi was a genius. He will be sorely missed and it leaves me wondering about the future of the band. Yes, they will probably continue touring with guest saxaphonists like they have done since his accident in June, but it won't be the same. Sad, sad stuff.


1 comment:
OMG!!!! I am a huge fan and I was so upset! I went to the concert in Indianapolis this summer and it was right after the accident so the Bela Fleck sax player was standing in along with Rashawn Ross. I am sad that it really will not be the same at shows. I have been to 12 shows.
Here from ICOMLEAVEWE
http://www.angryinfertile.blogspot.com
Post a Comment