Aaaanyway. So we have a retreat at work and I didn't get a chance to talk to my previously-mentioned psychic co-worker except for a quick hi here or there. But at the end of the day, I walked out to my car to give another friend her Dave tickets for that night and as we finished up, psychic lady (we'll call her PL) was walking to her car just down from mine. Since I hadn't had a chance to talk to her and I really did want to see how things were going for her, I ran down and poked my head in her window for a quick hello.
Here's our conversation:
PL: How's your sister? [Mind you, she's never met my sister. I've
talked about her before, but she's never met her.]Me: She's fine. Why?
PL: Did something happen in the past few months?
Me: ::stuttering a bit:: Umm, yes, she's okay. Well, I'm not sure
what you mean.PL: I don't know. I've just been thinking about her a lot lately.
She's been on my mind.Me: Well, she did have an ectopic pgcy a few months ago. That was
pretty scary.PL: Yep, that must be it. I just have really been thinking about
her.Me: OMG! Do you think she's okay? Is something wrong?
PL: No, she's going to be fine. I just couldn't put my finger on why I
kept thinking about her.PL: Now, about you. I want to tell you that something really great is
going to happen for you this fall. I don't know if it's got to do with
getting pregnant, or work, or money, or love, but SOMEthing great is going to
happen. I was staring at the back of your head today and I just got the
overwhelming feeling that something great is going to happen.Me: ::stunned:: Well, you told me 3 years for a baby!
PL: I know. And it could be that. But it could be something
different. All I know is that you will DEFINITELY know when it
happens. I don't want to search for it...I want you to surprise me.
It's going to happen about the time that the leaves start changing.
Wow! I can only hope that it means pgcy. I'd even take that over winning a million bucks! All that I keep thinking about is the fact that September or October will be our first injectables cycle. ::fingers crossed::



1 comment:
Oh I like that prediction! I hope it is a healthy pg too!
Post a Comment