I can't help but feel left in the dust. I reorganized my bloglines feeds today because they were all formerly in a folder that read "if blogs," which just isn't true anymore. The vast majority of the blogs that I read are now pgcy blogs...and even baby blogs. After my reorganization, I found that I subscribe to just 27 ttc blogs. That number used to include 38 people who are now pg and 9 who have welcomed babies into the world.
I still like reading the pgcy blogs and keeping up, but it is kind of a hard realization and it's got me to thinking about the many pregnancies that have been announced during the course of our TTC. It has to be close to 20 (irl) people. Maybe more. Some are even on baby #2 in the time that we have been trying for #1. It makes me sad. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy for those who have had success and are now pg or have had their babies. I just feel like that may never be me. And I suppose I need to head over to Mel's list and try to find some other blogs that I can actually relate to...
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I know I am now one of those PG blogs, but I really know the pain you are going through. In the 2 years we were ttc ALL my friends had babies and many are on number 2now. It started feeling like all my ttc blogs were now PG blogs too! Hang in there, it will be yours turing into a PG blog soon too :)
Oh, I know how you feel. I'm the clicker for the "In The Beginning" category, and I just had to send Mel an email asking her to remove FOUR blogs from that list because they are now in the "PG after IF" category... while I'm still hanging out "In The Beginning", not even a diagnosis to my name! Sigh.
Feel free to comfortably keep reading mine. I have the feeling that it will be a long danged time before I get mine.
Hey, that totally happened to me before too! It seemed to go in cycles too. All of a sudden I would lose dozens at once and then months of nothing.
Man, that means your ticket should be coming up soon I guess. You can add me if you haven't already. I'm not pg and looks like I won't be for awhile
Post a Comment