Tuesday, December 16, 2008

cd40

Yep, that's right. Still no AF. Though yesterday and today, I had the slightest bit of spotting, so I'm thinking not much longer. (OF COURSE...she'll arrive just in time for Christmas..how sweet of her.)

Things have been quite in blog-land. I just got back from a conference in Chicago. J and I went up on Saturday (along with his parents because FIL also had a conference there) and we had a good time. Got back this afternoon and now I'm just ready for a nap.

I have so much to do...wrap gifts, get BIL's gift ready/wrapped/shipped, get our annual holiday letter written, finish and mail cards, catch up on over 150 blogs, catch up on my shows (How I Met Your Mother was first on the list and was hilllarrrious this week!)....the list goes on.....

Anyway, hopefully I will have some energy to update my IRL blog and download some pics from our trip. I think we got some good ones. I hope everyone is well and enjoying the amazing holiday season!!

No comments: