Today is a weird day. Today is playing tricks on me! And it needs to stop!
First, I am on CD33 with still no sign of AF. I have continued to have weird twinges and pinches and have still thought a time or two that she had arrived. Nope. Not even close. So...what do I do? We all know that, let's say it in unison: I TAKE A TEST. Of course I do. It was negative as expected but there was this weird line. I am going to call it an evap line. It was pink at first and then as time went on it disappeared...which means an evap line, right? But I could still see the line, just not the pink. So that sucked. For two point one seconds, I got excited. But then I planted my feet back on the ground and called it like it was: a negative.
Fine, whatever. Fluke.
Then, my body decides to play one more trick on me. I step on the scale and it reads a number that is far too low. As in, 9 pounds too low. This cannot be happening!! Trust me, I certainly HOPE it's happening, but it is not my luck (plus my pants fit exactly the same). I have some serious lbs. to lose, but 9 in the matter of about a week is just not possible. Especially when I'm not even trying or exercising! (The only thing different is that I am taking the herbs. Angelica said that I would drop weight, but I didn't think it would be that much, that fast!) I am still convinced that it is a fluke. I tried again immediately after, still the same. I even tried again after my shower with my robe and towel on my head...the number went up by about 4. I think I will replace the battery and see if that does anything. I've gotta admit, it was nice to see that number...one I haven't seen in several years! If it's still the same tomorrow and after changing the batteries, I will not only be super motivated to start running again, but I will also be singing the praises of these herbs! Stay tuned!!
Either way, I think this day is a fluke. A weird, parallel universe or something. Certainly not MY life.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
strange! I have never had a evap line on a test so i don't know what they look like! I would take another one :)
wow! how exciting if you did actually lose the weight!
Fingers crossed that the weight loss isn't a fluke and I'm really hoping that line wasn't evaporation.
Are you going to test again?
Post a Comment