Still no AF. I'm on cd30 now. 3 days "late," if I was on meds. I'm not feeling excited at all, just waiting on her to come. I have acupuncture tonight, so we'll see if she has anything to say about it.
J and I were talking the other day and I was saying that if I start on Friday (cd30) then it might actually be a great sign that things are starting to regulate in my body. I've never had a 30-day cycle on my own...they're almost always several days shorter than that or MANY days longer. However, if I haven't started by Monday, I might start to get pissed.
Oh, and my friend, you know, this girl...yeah, she's in labor! I'm happy for her. I can't imagine the anticipation. Her little boy will be named Rowan.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
boo! I hope she shows up on time then, that would make this cycle a little better! let us know what the acupuc says!
Post a Comment