For now, here's a little about me:
- I'm Christina, DH is Josh. We've been TTC since our wedding day back in Sept. of 2006. We have -thankfully and unfortunately- never been successful (thankfully because I have never had to endure a m/c and unfortunately for obvious reasons). For the details of our journey, you can see the sidebar.
- We have two beautiful babies (aka dogs).
- I work for a Big 10 University doing my dream job. J is in retail.
- I have PCOS. We are currently on a break and I am doing acupuncture. I am in a 3-month cleanse and will begin treatments again in February or March most likely. My cleanse will go through February and then we will start acu for fertility.
- Hobbies include reading, traveling, shopping, family and my job. Upcoming posts are going to talk about Christmas gifts, my plans for 2009 (some resolutions, so to speak), and an IF change of plans that we might be considering.
Welcome and please make yourself comfortable!! I have been trying to increase my reader to include more TTC blogs in particular because most of the ones that I have read over the course of the past year have turned into PG blogs (thankfully!). So please introduce yourself, especially if you are TTC as I am always looking for some buddies who are in the same boat.


14 comments:
Thanks for posting your background. It is nice to see this during ICLW.
I have a little intro over on my blog (elusivebfp) if you are interested. And I do talk about acupuncture a bunch. I love it.
ICLW
Hello,
I too suffer from infertility thanks to a raging case of PCOS. We are on a "break" after a failed cycle We have face time w/the RE in January.
Unlike you we have been plagued by miscarriage. Like you however I believe I would have rather been unsuccessful and never have gotten the BFP than to have had it and then to have watched it go away.
ICLW
Hi there. Thanks for the intro! What a nice idea.
We are TTC after just losing our twin girls a few weeks ago at 21 weeks. Childhood cancer was my ticket to IF land. Looking forward to getting to know you.
iclw.
Hi, thanks for the post about you. Those are always helpful during ICLW. I really love your blog background/theme. It's really pretty and my favorite colors (my wedding colors were green and pink).
Best of luck for your ttc journey!
btw, I got married Sept. 2006 too!
Thanks for posting a little background. I hope that your break and subsequent cycles ar successful. We've not done injectibles, but our cost for IVF is much higher...
Thanks for the intro. Good luck with all future IF treatments...and enjoy your little break from treatment.
*ICLW
Thank you for your comment and I can add you to my TTC blogs to read not only because you are TTC but because you are a fellow Hoosier!! And you can add me for the same reasons..Good luck (haven't we heard that a jillion times) and thank you for letting me know you care.
Hi there! Great intro to sum it all up. I'm still TTC...still waiting (what feels like forever) for IVF.
Every IComLeavWe I say to myself, 'Self, I'm going to do an intro' and then every IComLeavWe I don't...maybe next time. I do have a "The Story" kind of a tab at my blog that gives the high points though....
Hey, thanks for the intro and welcome. Wishing you and very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. GL
iclw
Great idea to put up an overview post, you should add a pic of your "babies" :) Good luck with the accupuncture and TTC in general! This post made me wonder to myself how common it is for people to start TTC on their wedding day...my DH and I waited over 5 years and obviously that was too long :)
good luck with the acupuncture, i hope it helps!
Thanks for the introduction :-)
Have a lovely acu rest, and come back to TTC with renewed strength!
ICLW (ha, last minute commentry..)
I like how you did this intro for ICLWers. Nice idea! I might pinch it for next month!
ICLW
Hi, I'm late catching up on ICLW and wanted to introduce myself as a fellow barren lady on a break. Like your blog. I'llbe back!
http://barrenisthenewblack.wordpress.com/
Post a Comment